In November 2021, BMO GAM (EMEA) became part of Columbia Threadneedle Investments, bringing additional capabilities in areas such as investment solutions, alternatives and responsible investment, as well as a range of investment trusts.
Since then, we have been working hard to bring together the best of both organisations in a considered and thoughtful way with a focus on client outcomes. From 4 July 2022 we will be united under one brand, unified in a common goal – your success.
1. Why is the change happening?
2. When is this all taking place?
3. What action do clients need to take?
4. Will there be any impact on how funds are managed?
5. Will your Investment Trust names be changing?
6. Will contact details be changing?
7. Is the Pyrford brand changing?
8. Is the LGM brand changing?
9. Is CT becoming the new name for Columbia Threadneedle Investments?